Pages

Saturday 3 March 2018

THE JAGUAR I-PACE eTROPHY


Introducing the world’s first international race series for a production battery-electric car, the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY.Jaquar will make history again with the world’s first all-electric production-based international race series. As the main support championship to FIA Formula E, the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY reinforces the Jaguar commitment to electric vehicles and electric street.



With 20 identical specification production-based I-PACE SV race cars going head to head, it comes down to the drivers and their individual driving styles to be crowned champion. Held over 10 races and in some of the world’s most celebrated cities, the Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY promises to be the next chapter in our Race to Innovate. Designed, engineered and built by the Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations team, these all-electric I-PACE SV race cars will truly pack a punch.

Jaguar  I-PACE eTROPHY is launching soon. Until then, stay up to date and in the know by following the team at Jaguar Racing HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gionee F9 Plus - "Unbox Sexiness"

The  Gionee F9 Plus has a unique battery meter. It comes with 13MP+2MP dual rear camera smart image sensor, which captures your beautifu...